My Holiday Experience

January 11, 2017

My Holiday Experience


Hello, readers! Long time no see!

After approximately 3 weeks holiday, I started my routines again. Now, I'm going to tell you about my holiday experience. Happy reading!

My holiday began on December 24, after receiving report cards on December 23. From December 24 to January 1, I attended Math Training at Pribadi Bilingual Boarding School Bandung in order to prepare myself for the olympiad. Yahya also attended it, but only for 5 days. Thanks to that Math Training, I could improve my skill (a little). I also got many new friends. That was a really great time!

On December 31, I gathered with my big family at my aunt's house. We ate, had chat, and took pictures. Finally, on the New Year's Eve, we went to Kota Baru Parahyangan to watch the fireworks display. I took pictures of the fireworks, and I think that was amazing!

One day after the Math Training ends, I went to Bogor with my cousin, Icah, and stayed at her house. On Saturday, December 31, Icah and her parents, Om Toto and Mama Erna (that's how I call them), were from Indramayu. They stopped by and stayed at my aunt's house for 2 nights. Then I came with them to their house in Bogor.

On Monday, December 2, first day at Bogor, we just stayed at Icah's house. We were tired after the trip. On the second day, we visited my aunt's house in Jakarta. I met my cousins after long time no see. In the night, we went to Kelapa Gading to watch Cek Toko Sebelah, a movie by Ernest Prakasa (not Ernest Giovani). The film was really amusing and we had a great quality time! After that, we went back to Bogor and we were happy because Amen (his real name is Rossi), my cousin, came with us!


After 6 years


On Wednesday, we visited my uncle's house in Rempoa, Tangerang. We went there to pick up my cousin, Kiki. Luckily, his dad gave him permission so Kiki could come with us to Bogor! On Thursday, we went swimming at Sport Center Bukit Golf Riverside Cibubur. We were so happy because the last time we swam like this was when we were still in Elementary School. We took some pictures, and it was really fun!

In the night, my parents came to Bogor to pick me up. We stayed for one more night. Finally, we went home on Friday. Although I only had 5 days for my 'real' holiday, I got a great time.

Thank you for reading!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment